1. What are the 4 main climates in Africa?
2. Which ethnic group believes that pants, animals, and trees have souls?
3. About 60 million modern day Africans can trace their language back to which culture?
1. What 3 steps did General MacArthur take when he helped rebuild Japan after WWII?
2. What type of government does each country have?
3. What is the major land form of Northern Africa?
4. What is the major land form of Central Africa?
I can locate on a map and describe the political and physical features of Africa
Complete - Pg. 242-244- African Geography Questions
Complete Color-By-Number 245-246
1. What are the four types of economies?
2. What are the three types of trade barriers?
3. Nelson Mandela was a black man who fought against .
4. What was the name of the movement that people of African decent band together so their nation can be free?
I can recall information taught about...
1. This program was designed to make farming more productive in China by creating collective farms.
2. This program was designed to stop opposition to the Chinese Communist Party.
3. The US intervened in Korea and Vietnam to stop the spread of...
4. Today, this country has a communist North and a republican South.
I can locate key political and physical features in Africa
Read and Highlight pg. 232
1. India broke free from which country?
2. Who created a Guerrilla army to fight the French for Vietnam's independence?
3. Who established the People's Republic of China in 1949?
Complete M.E. section of packet
1. About 80% of India's people follow which religion?
2. Which religion is unique to Japan?
3. This philosophy is the foundation of modern Chinese culture?
4. Why is the Ganges river polluted?
Complete all questions from packet
Answer all comprehension questions
Look over Milestone study packet
1. What is he most important river in India?
2. What is Asia's largest desert?
3. The person is head of government in a parliamentary democracy-
4. Body of water between Asia and Japan?
5. Personal freedom are often denied in this system of government:
I can describe how nationalism led to independence in India and Vietnam
I can describe the impact in Mohandas Gandhi's belief in non-violent protest
I can explain the role of the U.S. in the rebuilding of Japan after WWII
Back of 219
What is your plan for getting ready for the Georgia Milestone test?
Be specific for each class
Highlight all terms you now- Milestone Review Vocab Sheet
Pg. 218 Here's My Card
1. India has a economy that is moving away from a system.
2. Japan has a economy-one of the strongest in the world.
3. China calls its economy a .
4. The government of India is a .
5. Who holds executive power in China?
GoFar: 7th Grade Historical Understandings
Finish PPT Chart
IN CLASS POWE RPOINT
Table of Contents
1. Sparks- Aug 11