1. Georgia statesmen Alexander Stephens ____________ secession.
2. What law allowed "popular sovereignty" in several U.S. territories?
3. The fugitive slave act was added to which compromise to please the Southern states?
4. Before the Civil War, the economy of the south depended largely on....
5. What did Southerns want to get rid of in the "mulification controversy"?
I am a critical thinker.
I can give kind and specific feedback.
I can describe the role of citizens in GA's constitution.
Study for 15-20 minutes over Gov. notes :) hint hint
Table of Contents
1. Getting to know you