1. Which legislative prohibited discrimination based on color, race, or religion in public places?
2. What event led the U.S. into WWII?
3. What were the Southerners objecting to in the "nullification controversy?"
4. Georgia's location has made it a center of in the South?
5. What is a fee paid for using someone else's money?
Complete page 1-14 study packet
Field Trip meeting April 23
1. What are the 5 causes of the American Revolution?
2. What were the causes of the Civil War? (10)
I can recall information taught about...
Complete both classroom handouts- Due Friday
1. Is GA located in the Northern or Southern hemisphere?
2. Is GA located in the Eastern or Western hemisphere?
3. This feature flows along GA's eastern border.
4. Forts were built here to defend the early settlements of GA.
5. The geographical boundary divide GA's sources of water.
6. This major river provides drinking water for Georgian's and forms part of the state's western border.
I can describe the impact of WWII in Georgia's development
Study Milestone Packet
Finish Great Depression Questions
1. List 3 things Georgia contributed to the war effects of WWI.
2. The Great Depression was not caused by one particular thing. It was a result of serious economic problems coming together- Name a few.
I can make a plan of action to prepare for the Georgia Milestone
Table of Contents
1. Getting to know you