Complete New Deal Cloze Notes
Get Quiz Signed
1. Disenfranchise means to deny the right to......
2. A ______ test measures a person's ability to read.
3. The ______ party was behind the disenfranchisement of blacks in the late 1800's.
4. Who founded the NAACP?
5. What did the Jim Crow laws accomplish?
Page 232 in notebook- Comprehension Questions- front/back- This will be for a grade
Study- Be ready for another quiz on Tuesday- New South, WWI
What is your plan for getting ready for the Georgia Milestone test?
Be specific for each class
Georgia Stories (6)
Quiz Over SS8H7> Study
Milestone Review Packet
1. Which Georgia hero used guerrilla tactics during the Revolutionary War?
2. Who was murdered by Creek Indians force ceding all of the remaining Creek land in Georgia?
3. What battle field was the site of a famous speech by President Lincoln?
4. In the Civil War, which general burned Atlanta and marched his men to the Georgia coast?
1. Answer all comprehension questions on the last page of your cloze notes
2. Watch the following videos on gpb.com - Georgia Stories
Write 3 facts from each video on the provided handout
-Rebecca Latimer Felton
-New South and Leo Frank
-Race Riot of 1906
3. Complete the Unit 6 Graphic Organizer
1. Georgia's court system is organized into levels.
2. The two appellate-courts are...
3. The five trial-level courts are...
4. Which court is the highest in Georgia?
5. Which court does not have a jury?
6. Which court has 12 judges?
1. Making laws in Georgia is the main responsibility of the .
2. The Governor of M.A. is the States .
3. The House of Representatives has members and the Senate has members.
1. Qualifications for the House and Senate both include...(3)
2. Senators must be at least years old.
3. Representatives must be at least years old.
4. Georgia's constitution names as president of the Senate.
5. What is a president pro tempre?
Complete pg. 209-210
1. Who is the second highest official in Georgia?
2. What divides Georgia's source of water?
3. Which Georgia executive department is responsible?
Be ready for government test next week
Finish class handouts
1. Abolitionist wanted to...
2. Dred Scott was...
3. How many states recede from the Union in the Civil War?
4. What was the first conflict of the Civil War?
5. After the Civil War, many freed slaves became...
GA Milestone test>start making flashcards
Table of Contents
1. Getting to know you